Dates and Prices Info
We run two seasons in the Pyrenees, Summer and Winter. Please find current prices and dates on the summer and winter calendar pages. Guided activities are available in both seasons, as well as accommodation only options.
We are a small company and we try our best to be flexible to suit your needs. Please contact us if our trip dates or itineraries don’t quite suit your plans.
About the prices
If you are on a guided activity holiday eg ski-touring, walking, trekking, etc, the price includes:
- A qualified, experienced local guide
- Ensuite room, based on 2 people sharing
- Breakfast and picnic lunch on activity days
- Use of the facilities at your choice of accommodation
- Transport to and from your chosen activity.
Les Cailloux – the chalet
- The prices for the chalet are per person, based on 2 sharing an en suite room (double or twin). We also have triple and family room options.
- If you are a solo traveler the single supplement is not obligatory if you don’t mind the possibility of sharing a room. There is an optional supplement of £120 if you want to guarantee single occupancy.
- A discount of 10% is available for 3 or more sharing a family room (up to 6 people)
- In the winter season we offer evening catering and prices include the half board (Breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meals)
- Weekly Summer prices are for 6 nights B&B. There are several good local restaurants to choose from.
- The cost shown for a trekking holiday includes your stay in catered mountain refuges.
- You will need to bring your own sheet sleeping bag liner (for added comfort) – Please refer to the Kit List on the trekking holidays page.
- Where hut fees aren’t included in the price, we’ve indicated this.
- Picnic lunches: €8 per person
- We can help you make taxi/coach reservations for airport/train station transfers.
- Single occupancy supplement, chalet room, for one week: £120 per person
- There is a very reasonably priced honesty bar at the chalet.
Please click here to see our special offers.