Ski-touring dates & prices
We are flexible on dates and for groups of 3 or more can arrange additional dates. Please contact us if there is a trip you would like to do or if you would like us to organise bespoke trip for you. Find full details of group size and minimum numbers below this calendar.
- Trips can still run with less than minimum numbers. For groups of 2 within the trip price we will offer 3 and a half days of private guiding, leaving 2 free days for independent skiing/ski touring. For a single booking the included guiding element of the trip covers 2 days guiding. There is the option to add extra days at additional cost.
7th April Haute Route CLASSIC – Chamonix Zermatt£1300
|20th January||Introduction to ski touring level I Centre (3* chalet) based in Jan – refuges closed||£1170|
|27th January||Iconic ski touring level II Centre (3* chalet) based in Jan – refuges closed||£1170|
|17th February||Introduction to ski touring level I||£1195|
|24th February||Iconic ski touring level II||£1220|
|3rd March||Introduction to ski touring level I||FULL|
|17th March||Iconic ski touring level II||£1220|
|24th March||Introduction to ski touring level I||£1195|
|24th March||Iconic ski touring level II||£1220|
|31st March||Introduction to ski touring level I||£1195|
|31st March||Iconic ski touring level II||£1220|
Price for guided ski-touring holidays, Introductory and Iconic include:
- seven nights accommodation, including the cost of any mountain refuges
- continental breakfasts, picnic lunches on skiing days, afternoon tea on home days, three course evening meals on six nights
- six days guiding with a UIAGM mountain guide
- local transport (but not airport transfers, these can be arranged on your behalf)
- avalanche security equipment eg. avalanche transceiver, probe and snow shovel
The only extra costs would be:
- your ski hire; around 30€ a day which includes skis, boots, poles, skins and crampons
- one meal out in the week
- alcoholic drinks, snacks in the ski resort and refuges
- your travel costs to get to the Pyrenees
- Lift passes for days in the ski resort are about 30€ per day.
Minimum numbers and group size:
- We need a group size of 3 to confirm a trip.
- Trips still run with less than minimum numbers. For groups of 2 within the trip price we will offer 3 and a half days of private guiding, leaving 2 free days for independent skiing/ski touring. For a single booking the included guiding element of the trip covers 2 days guiding. There is the option to add extra days at additional cost.
- Small groups: Typical group sizes are 4 to 6. Maximum 8 guests per guide.
Price for the Special: The Haute Route (Classic route), Chamonix-Zermatt with Mont Blanc option
What the price includes:
- All accommodation and food, including all huts and 2 hotel nights in Chamonix valley
- safety equipment
Not included in the price:
- Gear eg. skis, boots
- Lift passes
- last night meal.
Transfers/lifts may add up to 130€ depending on the mode of transport (taxi/train).
Please click on an image below to view the gallery.