Canyoning Holidays Pyrenees Kit List
Canyoning – Kit List
Please note that this list is not comprehensive. All technical canyoning equipment is provided for you but please tell us if you have your own gear you wish to bring and use.
- Swimming costume/trunks/lycra shorts (not too skimpy, as you will walk to the canyons in your cossie!)
- Old trainers or canyoning shoes with a sturdy, grippy sole (soft neoprene sailing shoes are not suitable)
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Comfy day/evening clothes
- Warm fleece for evenings
- Sun hat/peaked cap
- Cycling or neoprene gloves (optional)
- Synthetic T-shirt or rash vest to wear for canyon walk-ins
- Hiking boots/sturdy outdoor trainers
Other useful items
- Day rucksack (around 30 litres)
- Sun block and lip balm (minimum factor 25)
- Personal first aid kit (plasters, blister kit, pain killers)
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof camera
- Ear plugs
- Snacks – cereal bars, dried fruit/nuts, chocolate etc.
Please click on an image below to view the gallery.