Ski Holidays Pyrenees Kit List
Skiing - Kit ListWe've put this as a guide for beginners and based on our experience of what we think works!
- Thin, long sleeved tops that can be layered on top of each other and also easily taken off on the slopes
- Thick, long socks (up to below your knees as that’s how high your boots will go)
- thin layer for underneath your sallopettes (eg lycra shorts or leggings or thermal leggings)
- Ski jacket (ones with pit zips are good, as you’ll be surprised how warm you can get)
- Sallopettes (must be comfortable to move in)
- Ski goggles or sport sun-glasses
- Warm hat, ideally one that covers your ears and back of neck too
- Ski gloves (warm and waterproof)
Other useful items
- Sun cream
- Small day-sack to put layers in, bottle of water etc
- Cereal bars or other snacks that taste as good once landed on repeatedly
Please click on an image below to view the gallery.