Off Piste Skiing Pyrenees Dates
Off-piste Dates & Prices
One week off-piste skiing safari: 995€ per person
This is based on a minimum group size of four people, maximum 6.
This price includes:
- 3* en-suite accommodation at either our hotel or chalet
- breakfasts, picnic lunches, afternoon tea and three course evening meals
- six days of professional guiding with a local expert AND all safety equipment.
Ski/snowboard and boot hire (new season’s range) are available locally for around 100-120€ for a week. Lift passes are not included.
Please contact us if you have a date in mind for an off-piste ski / snowboarding safari.
Two day mini off-piste safari: 150 € per person (minimum 4, maximum 6 in a group).
- two days of professional guiding with a local expert
- all safety equipment AND Pic du Midi lift pass
- plus lunches (packed lunch or restaurant depending on routes).
You can use your own week’s lift pass for use of the resort lift network.
Contact us to book your off-piste skiing holiday.
Please click on an image below to view the gallery.