Pyrenees catered chalet / guest house accommodation. Summer season
For information on the chalet as a Winter ski, snowboard or snow-shoeing base, please read our Pyrenees ski chalet page.
Chalet, guest house “Les Cailloux”
Our 18th century chalet, “Les Cailloux” has five spacious, characterful and well-appointed bedrooms, one of which is a very large two-bedroom suite sleeping 4 or 5 people in a family or group. Each bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and we can offer double, twin or family accommodation for up to 14 people.
As well as your own room, guests have access to the spacious lounge, with a wood-burning stove, well-stocked and reasonably-priced bar, coffee bar, free internet access, big-screen home cinema and a selection of English and French books, magazines, games, and DVDs. We also have a large dining room, a heated equipment room (for coats, boots and skis), and a sauna – perfect for relaxing tired muscles after a hard day in the mountains! The chalet has free Wi-Fi access throughout. Our half board accommodation includes home-cooked meals, freshly made to a high standard and featuring local ingredients or specialities of the area.
- A typical continental breakfast would include fresh bread and croissants with butter and jams, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, orange juice, tea and coffee.
- A Summer packed lunch consists of a generous baguette sandwich, chocolate bar, cake/cereal-bar, piece of fruit and a bag of crisps. Plenty to keep you going for a day on the mountains!
- Afternoon tea is served with a freshly baked cake or biscuits, allowing you to relax after a day in the mountains, before we serve our generous 3-course evening meal with after dinner coffee in the living room.
View this PDF for: A_typical_menu_for_Les_Cailloux Please note that we work with fresh, seasonal ingredients which requires our menu to change.
Things to do
Chalet Les Cailloux is the accommodation base for many of our guided holidays. If you are staying on an accommodation only basis we can help out with suggestions of things to do and places to visit, and we have local guide books and maps to borrow.We can also pre-book guided activities on your behalf.
- Please see our glossary of activities for a full list of what is available: Guided Activity Glossary.
- Please see our independent activities page for more ideas of unguided things to do: Independent Activities
Panoramic views of our bedrooms: