Pyrenees catered chalet / guest house accommodation. Summer seasonFor information on the chalet as a Winter ski, snowboard or snow-shoeing base, please read our Pyrenees ski chalet page.
Chalet, guest house "Les Cailloux"Our 18th century chalet, "Les Cailloux" has five spacious, characterful and well-appointed bedrooms, one of which is a very large two-bedroom suite sleeping 4 or 5 people in a family or group. Each bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and we can offer double, twin or family accommodation for up to 14 people.
- A typical continental breakfast would include fresh bread and croissants with butter and jams, a selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, orange juice, tea and coffee.
- A Summer packed lunch consists of a generous baguette sandwich, chocolate bar, cake/cereal-bar, piece of fruit and a bag of crisps. Plenty to keep you going for a day on the mountains!
- Afternoon tea is served with a freshly baked cake or biscuits, allowing you to relax after a day in the mountains, before we serve our generous 3-course evening meal with after dinner coffee in the living room.
Things to doChalet Les Cailloux is the accommodation base for many of our guided holidays. If you are staying on an accommodation only basis we can help out with suggestions of things to do and places to visit, and we have local guide books and maps to borrow.We can also pre-book guided activities on your behalf.
- Please see our glossary of activities for a full list of what is available: Guided Activity Glossary.
- Please see our independent activities page for more ideas of unguided things to do: Independent Activities